Thursday, July 24, 2008

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED

Heading to bed shortly -- tired
Just a line for the "pals"
I have been "blessed" since returning to this fellowship of believers - Vicki had a good post on the "church" and this group of friends that we call "pilgrim pals" is truly a church of 2 or 3 gathered in HIS NAME.
My heart is full -- full of love for the Terry's , the Donna's who so faithfully prayed for me, for the remembrance I had while "away" of Lil Pilgrim Pal as she was called "back then". I was and always have been "impressed" with their family , their missionary zeal for the lost , their memory verse cards -- I felt that the people that have been in pals since we first "met" on Terry's little porch with her little wooden well in the corner , well, ALL U people have been the "real deal" and I have been enriched by your lives.

I consider it a "privilege" to be able to pray for U all by name .
Believe God -- do not doubt ---

a "tired" passing-thru

1 comment:

Terry said...

Dear Passing-thru...WE are the ones that have been blessed!!!Love Terry